Tears Of Blood

Tears Of Blood Guild Portal
 
HomeWelcomeRegisterLog inGo To CabalSEA WebSite
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 3 hrs duration Crystal Blue bike from event
Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 am by PowerOfGod

» POG solo IC & get lycanus orb
Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 am by PowerOfGod

» POG bringer on 15 may 2010
Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 am by PowerOfGod

» How's everyone?
Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 pm by XpheriX

» Comparing EQ
Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm by uguuXD

» Hi Ppl. EvilQueenx here XD
Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 am by Akimoto

» Dungeon Raids with Event Mods Katheryn,Hollow and Grimm
Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:44 am by uguuXD

» Congratulation to Sac getting bringer on 14/11/2009
Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 pm by PowerOfGod

» GM Azreal & POG
Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 am by uguuXD

Top posters
PrinCessXeNia
 
uguuXD
 
xXSacredXx
 
ratical
 
XpheriX
 
Calex
 
Nana
 
KonataChan
 
Squier
 
CtrlSky
 

Share | 
 

 I Need Help With BS 100 quest..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Why this post end up here?
MrArch posted in the correct place mah. Where he posted is BSLV quest and not dungeon.
I suggest moderator moved it back.


I can help you to do. There are 2 parts of this quest.
1. To kill the babayaga(how many, i can't rem).
2. To kill slaughter zombie. (how many, i can't rem too).

For Part 1, you can solo this. Babayaga is found near entrance after the hounds. Just kill all the babyaga with bm/bm2 asap. They will respawn approx 15-20mins. After you clear all of them, wait for resp and dance for SP. You can complete this within 1 round of EOD.

For Part 2, you can seek anyone of us for help. Max 2 round will complete. For slaughter zombie, i suggest you to equip with vampiric items. Hopefully now u are at least Class 4 to wear vamp items. If not, it is abit harder to complete, I rem I am only class 3 that time(since NW is available only at level 97-98 onwards last time). For FA, I think max you can "tank" 2 zombie only. Just be wary abt it. Further details will be discuss once you go in with one of us.
Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm

It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).
Back to top Go down
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:48 pm

When you going to get it fixed?
uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).
Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

I have no idea. =s
School's started. I don't have time to send it to acer repair centre to get it fixed. =l
School's mostly starting at 8 or 10 and ending at 6, or even worse, 10. =s
Back to top Go down
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 am

Walk in during breaks, if u have those 3hour or more break in between.
I used to have that kind of 4hour break in between lectures/tutorials.

Otherwise go on Sat morning. Try to go down early in the morning as generally sat are pretty packed there.
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 am

XpheriX wrote:
Why this post end up here?
MrArch posted in the correct place mah. Where he posted is BSLV quest and not dungeon.
I suggest moderator moved it back.


I can help you to do. There are 2 parts of this quest.
1. To kill the babayaga(how many, i can't rem).
2. To kill slaughter zombie. (how many, i can't rem too).

For Part 1, you can solo this. Babayaga is found near entrance after the hounds. Just kill all the babyaga with bm/bm2 asap. They will respawn approx 15-20mins. After you clear all of them, wait for resp and dance for SP. You can complete this within 1 round of EOD.

For Part 2, you can seek anyone of us for help. Max 2 round will complete. For slaughter zombie, i suggest you to equip with vampiric items. Hopefully now u are at least Class 4 to wear vamp items. If not, it is abit harder to complete, I rem I am only class 3 that time(since NW is available only at level 97-98 onwards last time). For FA, I think max you can "tank" 2 zombie only. Just be wary abt it. Further details will be discuss once you go in with one of us.

Noted.. Will see where to put it in... ^^

_________________


Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:00 pm

uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).

Now scolding le @&(*$&()@*&$)@)*&%()@(**&%^(*$&)($&)(@*

hahahhaha xD

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm

XpheriX wrote:
Walk in during breaks, if u have those 3hour or more break in between.
I used to have that kind of 4hour break in between lectures/tutorials.

Otherwise go on Sat morning. Try to go down early in the morning as generally sat are pretty packed there.

Mmm.. I don't have any breaks that are 3 hours long or anything near that. =l

Saturday morning? =O!
I can't wake up! ):
Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm

PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).

Now scolding le @&(*$&()@*&$)@)*&%()@(**&%^(*$&)($&)(@*

hahahhaha xD


=O!!

-hides!!!-
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).

Now scolding le @&(*$&()@*&$)@)*&%()@(**&%^(*$&)($&)(@*

hahahhaha xD


=O!!

-hides!!!-

*take cane run around finding e hidden gugu* =S hahahahahahaha

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 am

PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).

Now scolding le @&(*$&()@*&$)@)*&%()@(**&%^(*$&)($&)(@*

hahahhaha xD


=O!!

-hides!!!-

*take cane run around finding e hidden gugu* =S hahahahahahaha

SO FIERCE! ):

-hides-
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 am

uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).

Now scolding le @&(*$&()@*&$)@)*&%()@(**&%^(*$&)($&)(@*

hahahhaha xD


=O!!

-hides!!!-

*take cane run around finding e hidden gugu* =S hahahahahahaha

SO FIERCE! ):

-hides-

hyahaha sayang lor <3333 *cheat gugu come out den show cane* Razz:P:P:P lol! lol! lol!

_________________


Back to top Go down
xXSacredXx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 223
♥CandY♥ : 10126
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Age : 27
Location : 时空夹缝

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 am

PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
It's collecting coins. Rather troublesome but easy with help or any tankers and stuff.
Sorry i can't really help much. My comp's down(wanted to write screwed, but later princess scold(SHHHHHHH) =x ).

Now scolding le @&(*$&()@*&$)@)*&%()@(**&%^(*$&)($&)(@*

hahahhaha xD


=O!!

-hides!!!-

*take cane run around finding e hidden gugu* =S hahahahahahaha

SO FIERCE! ):

-hides-

hyahaha sayang lor <3333 *cheat gugu come out den show cane* Razz:P:P:P lol! lol! lol!

eh here not playground leh -.-

run here run there i headache liao pale

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://tearsofblood.heavenforum.com
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:46 am

rawr !!! post wrong oso no moderator move it outta e place....

All e moderator and admin all slping

@*()&%$(*^&%$#$(@_)_*#@(_)$*(_@*$_*@)$*

_________________


Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:47 am

haha gugu u cannot hide one lor...

I sure can find u de... if not wait till 2nd may lor xD rofl xD

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm

O.O!

T__________T
I don't dare to go le. T___________________T
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 pm

uguuXD wrote:
O.O!

T__________T
I don't dare to go le. T___________________T

wah lau xia xia ni de la..

where got 1 siaokia bring cane go out one ? so weird de lor... ppl will think he/she sotsot one lor lol xD

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:46 am

lol no la. xD Maybe bring cane for show? =P
Anyhow xia xia wo. =x
So scary. T____T
Back to top Go down
xXSacredXx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 223
♥CandY♥ : 10126
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Age : 27
Location : 时空夹缝

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 am

PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
O.O!

T__________T
I don't dare to go le. T___________________T

wah lau xia xia ni de la..

where got 1 siaokia bring cane go out one ? so weird de lor... ppl will think he/she sotsot one lor lol xD

*whisper*the siaokia is princess Razz Razz joking joking

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://tearsofblood.heavenforum.com
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 am

uguuXD wrote:
lol no la. xD Maybe bring cane for show? =P
Anyhow xia xia wo. =x
So scary. T____T

I say I nvr bring... BUT I didnt say I CANNOT BUY 1 there Razz

lol! lol! lol!

_________________


Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 am

xXSacredXx wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
O.O!

T__________T
I don't dare to go le. T___________________T

wah lau xia xia ni de la..

where got 1 siaokia bring cane go out one ? so weird de lor... ppl will think he/she sotsot one lor lol xD

*whisper*the siaokia is princess Razz Razz joking joking

sobsob kor say I siao de TT

nvm u my kor if I siao u sure more siao =x

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 pm

PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
lol no la. xD Maybe bring cane for show? =P
Anyhow xia xia wo. =x
So scary. T____T

I say I nvr bring... BUT I didnt say I CANNOT BUY 1 there Razz

lol! lol! lol!

T_______________________________________T

SCARY. I DON'T DARE TO GO LE.
T________________________________________________T
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:53 am

uguuXD wrote:
PrinCessXeNia wrote:
uguuXD wrote:
lol no la. xD Maybe bring cane for show? =P
Anyhow xia xia wo. =x
So scary. T____T

I say I nvr bring... BUT I didnt say I CANNOT BUY 1 there Razz

lol! lol! lol!

T_______________________________________T

SCARY. I DON'T DARE TO GO LE.
T________________________________________________T

hao la bu yao tease ni le ^^ <3 sayang gugu lor <3

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 pm

>______________<!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I Need Help With BS 100 quest..   

Back to top Go down
 
I Need Help With BS 100 quest..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic
» Elf Quest Card Game, a "Magic" variant.
» The Final Quest
» Final Quest #9
» Final Quest #10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of Blood :: Quest & Dungeons Discussion :: Quest Discussion (lvl1-100 quest, hidden helper, poh, story quest)-
Jump to: