Tears Of Blood

Tears Of Blood Guild Portal
 
HomeWelcomeRegisterLog inGo To CabalSEA WebSite
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 3 hrs duration Crystal Blue bike from event
Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 am by PowerOfGod

» POG solo IC & get lycanus orb
Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 am by PowerOfGod

» POG bringer on 15 may 2010
Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 am by PowerOfGod

» How's everyone?
Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 pm by XpheriX

» Comparing EQ
Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm by uguuXD

» Hi Ppl. EvilQueenx here XD
Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 am by Akimoto

» Dungeon Raids with Event Mods Katheryn,Hollow and Grimm
Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:44 am by uguuXD

» Congratulation to Sac getting bringer on 14/11/2009
Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 pm by PowerOfGod

» GM Azreal & POG
Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 am by uguuXD

Top posters
PrinCessXeNia
 
uguuXD
 
xXSacredXx
 
ratical
 
XpheriX
 
Calex
 
Nana
 
KonataChan
 
Squier
 
CtrlSky
 

Share | 
 

 Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 am

Hi Guys,

if you guys need any help on your PC/Mac/Network(Router configuration, modem, etc), you can find me for advise. I will reply in this thread if possible or I may use remote access to your computer.

If need to be on-site service (SG only), i can come down and help you.
Just pay me $50SGD for any tough computer problems.
I offering this service to TOB members only.

Part time job, hope you guys understand.
Back to top Go down
xXSacredXx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 223
♥CandY♥ : 10126
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Age : 27
Location : 时空夹缝

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:54 pm

XpheriX wrote:
Hi Guys,

if you guys need any help on your PC/Mac/Network(Router configuration, modem, etc), you can find me for advise. I will reply in this thread if possible or I may use remote access to your computer.

If need to be on-site service (SG only), i can come down and help you.
Just pay me $50SGD for any tough computer problems.
I offering this service to TOB members only.

Part time job, hope you guys understand.

ok noted thanks jase

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://tearsofblood.heavenforum.com
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm

XpheriX wrote:
Hi Guys,

if you guys need any help on your PC/Mac/Network(Router configuration, modem, etc), you can find me for advise. I will reply in this thread if possible or I may use remote access to your computer.

If need to be on-site service (SG only), i can come down and help you.
Just pay me $50SGD for any tough computer problems.
I offering this service to TOB members only.

Part time job, hope you guys understand.

Free for me leh.. I free labour at home no income TT

_________________


Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:20 am

First problem for u to try solve:

Everytime I try to load window(start pc/restart/relog) I oways have this prob... Jerky and pass awhile.. And stupid Window Live Messenger oways install again ... Why??? Jerky/Jam I duno... I just now e loading is not smooth...

Till now cannot really find e cause of it why...

^^

_________________


Back to top Go down
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 pm

disable windows live messenger from startup and see whether the system is smooth ornot?

The steps is look at msconfig in start/run
check msnmgr.exe is ticked. Untick it and restart/shutdown the PC.

Are you still using 9600gt? download latest drivers from Nvidia first.
Then try again.

Your Windows Live messenger is not installed properly, thus will have the prompt.
Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 pm

umm.. What's cyclic redundant error or something? o.o
Back to top Go down
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:45 pm

In general, cyclic redundant check error means data mismatch or damaged.
It happen very often on cd/dvd. In our tropical climate, the moist and humility
causes the data in the disc to get corrupted at a more rapid pace than temperate climate.
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 pm

XpheriX wrote:
disable windows live messenger from startup and see whether the system is smooth ornot?

The steps is look at msconfig in start/run
check msnmgr.exe is ticked. Untick it and restart/shutdown the PC.

Are you still using 9600gt? download latest drivers from Nvidia first.
Then try again.

Your Windows Live messenger is not installed properly, thus will have the prompt.


errr yes still using e same graphic card u pei me buy one...

errr reinstall msn?

serious I m so lost... that still hangs when u load msn

_________________


Back to top Go down
uguuXD
Transcender Poster
Transcender Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 294
♥CandY♥ : 347
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27
Age : -84
Location : AT HOME NAO. MAYBE NOT.

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm

XpheriX wrote:
In general, cyclic redundant check error means data mismatch or damaged.
It happen very often on cd/dvd. In our tropical climate, the moist and humility
causes the data in the disc to get corrupted at a more rapid pace than temperate climate.

I see! (: Thanks!
Back to top Go down
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 am

You rem how to go to msconfig.
Disable Windows Live messenger from startup.
Test and see without Windows Live Messenger, is it okie.

Reinstall Windows Live Messenger, that part if you lost, I help you when i on-site
Tough to explain


PrinCessXeNia wrote:

errr yes still using e same graphic card u pei me buy one...

errr reinstall msn?

serious I m so lost... that still hangs when u load msn
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am

XpheriX wrote:
You rem how to go to msconfig.
Disable Windows Live messenger from startup.
Test and see without Windows Live Messenger, is it okie.

Reinstall Windows Live Messenger, that part if you lost, I help you when i on-site
Tough to explain


PrinCessXeNia wrote:

errr yes still using e same graphic card u pei me buy one...

errr reinstall msn?

serious I m so lost... that still hangs when u load msn

Ok later I go try agian to disable it...

Re-install maybe u can help me with it when u meeting me on Friday bah ok? ^^

_________________


Back to top Go down
XpheriX
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Number of posts : 65
♥CandY♥ : 96
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:24 am

come, give me a status update
Back to top Go down
PrinCessXeNia
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 331
♥CandY♥ : 1283
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:32 pm

XpheriX wrote:
come, give me a status update

still e same so I put it back

think need reinstall le

_________________


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here   

Back to top Go down
 
Post any computer related stuff, especially com problems here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Post yourself in real life!
» shirra's hand drawn stuff showcase
» PYP! (Post Your Picture!)
» Post yourself!
» Shopping for Stuff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of Blood :: TearsOfBlood Corner :: TearsOfBlood Chill Corner-
Jump to: